Mobil DTE™ 20 Series
Please CALL or CHAT NOW us for quotation and availability.
Mobil DTE™ 20 Series oils are high performance anti-wear hydraulic oils.
They meet the stringent requirements of hydraulic systems using high pressure, high output pumps as well as other hydraulic system components such as close clearance servo-valves and numerically controlled (NC) machine tools.
These products met the most rigorous performance requirements of a wide range of hydraulic system and component manufacturers, allowing use of a single product with excellent performance characteristics.
Features and Benefits
• Excellent oxidation stability helps reduce maintenance downtime and costs by contributing to system cleanliness and deposit reduction, enable long oil and filter life
• Enhanced anti-wear and corrosion protection of system components using various metallurgy help extend component life and improve production capacity
• Controlled demulsibility protects systems from small and large quantities of water
• Keep clean properties reduce system deposits and sludge help protect equipment and extend equipment life, reduce maintenance costs and improve total system performance
• Quality reserve maintains performance features even under severe service conditions and extended drain intervals
• Hydraulic systems critical to deposit build-up or where sludge and deposits form with conventional products
• Hydraulic systems requiring a high load-carrying capability and anti-wear protection, and when thin oil-film corrosion protection is an asset
• Where small amounts of water are unavoidable
• Systems containing gears and bearings
• Machines employing a wide range of components using various metallurgy