Caltex HDAX® 9200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil
HDAX® 9200 is premium performance, long-drain, heavy-duty, low ash crankcase oil specifically designed to lubricate a wide range of latest generation high output, turbocharged, low emission four-stroke natural gas and dual-fuel engines where low ash oils are recommended.
Available in 208L
- Exceptional Engine Performance
Optimized detergent-dispersant additive package offers combustion chamber and piston deposit control, liner protection, sludge & wear control and corrosion protection.
- Long oil life
Improved oxidation & nitration resistance and strong base retention characteristic provides maximum flexibility in maintenance scheduling by prolonging oil service life. Low fluid volatility helps reduce oil consumption.
- Valve recession protection
The level and type of ash-producing additives in the oil provides minimum valve recession with low levels of combustion chamber deposits to minimize the potential for pre-ignition and spark plug fouling.
- New generation high output, turbocharged, low emission, Lean-burn and stoichiometric four-cycle stationary spark ignition engines burning sweet natural gas or LPG, operating under high load, high temperature conditions.
- Four-cycle gas engines in cogeneration applications.
- Four-cycle medium-speed stationary spark ignition engines operating on sweet natural gas or LPG.