Caltex HDAX® 7200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil
HDAX® 7200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil is a premium performance, long-drain, heavy-duty, low ash crankcase oil specifically designed to lubricate a wide range of four-stroke natural gas and dual-fuel engines where low ash oils are recommended.
Available in 208L
- Exceptional Engine Performance
Optimized detergent/dispersant additive package helps to minimize the formation of engine deposits.
- Valve recession protection
The level and type of ash-producing additives in the oil provides minimum valve recession with low levels of combustion chamber deposits to minimize the potential for pre-ignition and spark plug fouling.
- Low wear
Offers outstanding protection against piston, ring, and liner scuffing, scoring, and wear.
- Lean-burn and stoichiometric four-cycle stationary spark ignition engines burning sweet natural gas or LPG, operating under high load, high temperature conditions.
- Four-cycle medium-speed stationary spark ignition engines operating on sweet natural gas or LPG.
- Four-cycle medium-speed stationary dual-fuel pilot injection engines operating on sweet natural gas or LPG.