Caltex HDAX® 5200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil
HDAX® 5200 Low Ash Gas Engine Oil SAE 40 is premium performance, heavy-duty, low ash crankcase oil specifically designed to lubricate a wide range of four-stroke natural gas and dual-fuel engines where low ash oils are recommended. Formulated with hydrocracked base oils and additive technology to provide exceptional oxidation and nitration resistance, extended oil and filter life, and outstanding wear protection.
Available in 208L
- Maximizes oil service life
Synergy of hydrocracked base oils, oxidation inhibitor package and dispersant provides outstanding oxidation and nitration resistance, reducing the buildup of sludges which lead to oil thickening and filter blockage.
- Lowers operating costs
Excellent deposit control on valves and piston reduces oil consumption. Exceptional oxidation and nitration resistance and deposit control extends oil drain capability so that equipment is in service longer generating revenue. Outstanding valve train wear protection maintains fuel economy.
- Minimizes maintenance costs
Exceptional oxidation resistance and dispersancy minimizes sludge formation, avoiding filter plugging, cylinder head sludge, abrasive polishing wear and oil thickening.
- Four-cycle high-speed stationary spark ignition engines operating on sweet natural gas or LPG.
- Four-cycle medium-speed stationary spark ignition engines operating on sweet natural gas or LPG.
- Four-cycle medium-speed stationary dual-fuel pilot injection engines operating on sweet natural gas or LPG.