Caltex Compressor Oil EP VDL 100
Compressor Oil EP VDL 100 is a range of high performance compressor lubricants. These lubricants are formulated with high quality paraffinic base oils combined with an additive system designed to promote oxidation resistance, corrosion protection and robust extreme pressure characteristics.
Available in 208L
- Robust formulation promotes extended lubricant service life and equipment uptime.
- Formulated to contribute to compressor performance and protection, helping reduce maintenance and downtime.
- Aids reliable performance in severe, extreme pressure operations, promoting extended compressor service life.
- Compressor Oil EP VDL are recommended for stationary and portable compressors, including compressors with oil lubricated pressure space, such as single and multistage reciprocating compressors or single and multistage centrifugal compressors.
- The EP VDL 32 and EP VDL 46 grades are recommended primarily for use in oil-flooded screw compressors as well as centrifugal compressors. At extremely high compression pressures (approximately 1000 bar), such as in multistage reciprocating compressors, the higher viscosity grades may be used. However, particular care should be observed regarding the prescribed viscosity specification, as required by the compressor manufacturer.
- Compressor Oil EP can be used in air or inert gas reciprocating compressors.