Aeroshell Grease 33
Please CALL or CHAT NOW us for quotation and availability.
- Reduced costs through superior protection, longer grease life and simplified maintenance and inventories
- Longer component life from superior corrosion and wear protection
- Longer grease life through excellent mechanical stability and controlled oil separation
- Peace of mind from a grease with more in-service hours than any grease in its class
Simpler and safer maintenance
The logistics of stocking greases for varied aircraft applicationscan be complicated. With numerous products, it is easy forthe wrong grease to be used. An unsuitable grease may fail toprotect components adequately and may even be unsafe.
To simplify maintenance and reduce product-misapplication risk,Boeing created its BMS 3-33 specification. A grease meetingthis standard would replace a range of greases, and extendcomponent life and lubrication intervals.
Following a testing period by Boeing, AeroShell Grease 33was the only product to meet all the requirements of the originalBMS 3-33 specification. It can be used on all but 9 of the359 grease application points on a Boeing 737. This greatlysimplifies the maintenance of this and many other aircraft andenhances safety by reducing the risk of product misapplication
Protecting components from wear
AeroShell greases can help to extend component life and reduce maintenance costs by preventing wear and corrosion. For example, in industry tests, AeroShell Grease 33 showed
- A smaller wear scar in a wear test than a MIL-PRF-81322Gspecification
- No corrosion in saline solution, whereas a bearing with MILPRF-81322G-specification
grease showed corrosion between the rollers and the race.
Its partner, AeroShell Grease 64 (formerly AeroShell Grease 33MS) is designed to provide similar benefits for the protection of heavily loaded sliding surfaces such as the bogie pivot pins on landing gear assemblages. It contains 5% molybdenum disulphide for exceptional load-carrying and extreme-pressure performance.
Please Note: AeroShell Grease 33 contains a synthetic oil and must not be used with incompatible seal materials.
Please Call or Email us for quotation and availability.